In less than one month from now, Chevrolet will certainly expose its brand new, sixth-generation Camaro. Just before the 2016 Camaro May 16 opened in Detroit, GM Authority has actually compiled a great list of 10 points that we could expect to view come expose day.
2016 Camaro by camaro6 render
1. Expect a brand-new 3.6-liter V6 to opened, generating around 355 hp and 287 lb-ft of torque. This is the same engine that’ll likewise power the 2016 Cadillac CT6, CTS, and also ATS.
2. Purchasers will certainly have the alternative to have that terrific 6.2-liter V8 in the brand-new Camaro SS, replacing the current LS3. Expect for it to create around 450 hp.
3. The brand-new RWD Alpha platform, which additionally underpins the Cadillac ATS, will supply exceptional driving dynamics thanks to its smaller sized size as well as considerable weight-loss over the outward bound design’s aged Zeta system.
4. Speaking of weight reduction, new Camaro will be “a minimum of 200 extra pounds” lighter compared to the fifth-gen Camaro.
5. Partially due to the fact that the new Camaro has reduced in both dimension as well as weight, it’ll additionally offer considerably enhanced aerodynamics.
6. Efficiency will certainly be improved throughout the Camaro range. That’s exactly what happens when it’s lighter, a lot more effective, as well as much more wind resistant compared to before. In other words, the sixth-gen Camaro will be an also far better motorist’s vehicle.
7. Exterior designing will certainly be more transformative compared to revolutionary. That’s not a bad point whatsoever.
8. The C7 Corvette Stingray’s Efficiency Data Recorder System will probably make its way to the Camaro as well, although in a more streamlined version.
9. The whole Camaro schedule will certainly provide 4G LTE WiFi ability.
10. When again be called upon as the stopping operate of selection, Brembo brakes will certainly.
11. As pointed outing by a brand-new report from AutoGuide, a Camaro prototype was just discovered screening with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood. This coincides engine found in the ATS.